Meteorological Flight Briefing Information
We have a flight briefing system (AeroWeather) that can provide you with crucial services or information required for flight planning, aviation safety and efficient aircraft operations fully compliant with ICAO Annex 3 of the Chigago Convention. These services are provided free of charge and include:
- weather forecasts
- Terminal, landing and enroute forecasts (TAFs and Metars)
- Surface and Upper winds and temperature at several levels of the atmosphere
- Take Off Data for Hosea Kutako International Airport
- Prognostic weather charts
- Significant Weather Information etc.